Spray Tanning Salon Ashford Kent.
A better shade of you!
During the summer, many of us would like the Hollywood glow associated with a dark tan.
However many girls are turning to spray tanning to avoid the negative effects associated with baking in the sun identified as a link to skin cancer.
You can avoid those harmful rays with an instant spray tan at my private salon in Ashford, Kent.
What can you expect from a spray massage?
The effect is instant and will last for between 4 to 10 days. It will start to fade depending on how long a person naturally loses their skin.
TOP TIP: Moisturising with body lotions can prolong the spray tan a bit longer.
Points to remember – Before & After.
- Prior to your appointment (morning or night before) it is best to exfoliate your skin in preparation for your spray tan
- Do not apply moisturisers, make up or lotions prior to your appointment
- If you shave or wax please do this at least 12 hours before your spray tan. (Do not wax for at least 7 days after your tan)
- Wear loose fitting clothing for your appointment – we supply tanning knickers for you.
After your appointment:
- Do not not wash your hands
- Do not wear tight clothing. This includes a bra.
- Do not exercise. Perspiring immediately after tanning alters the chemical reaction of the sun spray.
- No swimming, showering or immersing yourself in water for at least 7 to 8 hours
- Do not apply moisturiser or lotions.
- Don’t wear tight fitting shoes or socks after your tanning session if your feet sweat. Flip flops are a good choice.